Project Engineer Seabed Intervention
Remove Save Save
- Werken bij Boskalis Nederland
What are you looking for?
Project Engineer Seabed Intervention
Remove Save Save
What do we promise?
- An adventureous job around the world
- Contributing to one of a kind projects
- Being part of the energy transition
What do we ask of you?
- A good command of English
- A passion for Subsea related work
- A pro-active attitude
How you can make your mark
Make your mark As Project Engineer for Seabed Intervention by ensuring that a project has the best possible start by taking care of the work preparation. During the implementation phase you have a key role in coordinating and managing the workload on the project to ensure that high-quality work is delivered on time and in accordance with contractual agreements.
Boskalis Seabed Intervention delivers integrated solutions for subsea infrastructure related projects in the offshore energy market. Seabed intervention focuses on providing integrated solutions for the installation, protection/stabilization of nearshore pipeline systems. We do this for oil and gas import terminals , including landfall construction , trenching/backfilling and subsea rock installation services. In addition, we offer integrated transport & installation services for Gravity Based Structure such as DolWin 2 .
In this role your main responsibility is that engineering work is fit for purpose and completed within the given timeframe. During project preparation you make sure any interface between engineering, operations and QHSE is covered. During project execution you assist either on the vessel or on the site office. You will also manage several kind of subcontractors.
Your responsibilities as a Project Engineer
- Translating contract requirements into detailed planning and working methods, so that the project can be realized efficiently and effectively in accordance with the agreements (safety, quality, planning and budget).
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the right working methods, employees and equipment are available when needed.
- Persuading external customers of the feasibility and safety of the proposed solution / method and the resulting specifications.
- Defining the engineering scope for small projects or parts of complex projects, including staffing, planning and budgeting. Supervising and assessing work of colleagues, subcontractors and customers to ensure that projects and designs are executed in accordance with requirements.
- Reporting progress to internal and external customers. Timely identification of deviations in time, engineering resource demand, quality or cost, compared to engineering planning, requirements and budget.
- Participation in continuous improvement of department processes and procedures and evaluation of the engineering process.
You can make your mark as a Project Engineer if you will have:
- A Bachelor's in a technical field, preferably civil engineering, or maritime engineering or technical engineering.
- Around 5 years' relevant experience in an offshore (oil and gas and/or renewables), maritime and/or dredging environment.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- No problem working around the world on a fairly regular basis.
- You have a preference doing your preparation for work at our office in Papendrecht and on projects worldwide.
- You have an EU work permit.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment : A job that allows you to collaborate with a talented team of experts from different backgrounds and contribute to making a significant impact.
- Rewarding conditions : A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance, travel allowance.
- Career development : We offer you plenty of opportunities to bring out the best in yourself for example through (online) courses at our Boskalis academy.
- The Boskalis campus: Experience the unique Boskalis vibe at our Papendrecht site, complete with restaurants, sports field, and a wharf where our vessels dock. We offer a state-of-the-art auditorium, brainstorming rooms, experience center for client meetings, and a barista corner where you can connect with colleagues.
- Boskalis project site: You will work on groundbreaking projects around the world. Boskalis creates new horizons and execute an extensive range of dredging and marine projects in 90 countries and across six continents.
- Young Boskalis: Are you under 36? Come and join Young Boskalis! Have fun and join in social and sports activities ranging from pub quizzes to yoga, bootcamps and an annual sailing boat race. Networking and knowledge sharing are a vital part of Young Boskalis as well.
- Your team: you will work in various teams around the world. One thing you know for sure you will always work with colleagues that belong to the best in their field.
- Where you will work: For office-based roles, in consultation with your manager and your team, you work partly at home and partly in the office.
- Full/part-time job: The position of function is a full-time (40 hours a week)
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it's clear we're a good match, we'll make you an offer - and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Project Engineer Seabed Intervention. Please contact , Senior Corporate Recruiter a.i. via
|onbekend – onbekend
|Uren per week:
|40 – 40
Heb je interesse in deze vacature en wil je graag op deze functie solliciteren? Neem dan contact op met Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster via onbekend of onbekend. Of bezoek hun website onbekend.